Kanger AeroTank, 2.5 ml Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer
The AeroTank offers an improved performance and great features which enhances the experience of vaping with the bottom dual coil clearomizer and airflow control.
You can use any juice without damaging the tank. Great new design with removable tip, easy to fill and simple to replace the coil. The coils are compatible with ProTank-3.
The AeroTank is 510 threaded and will work on all 510 threaded devices and Mod’s without the need for an adapter.
- Replaceable Coil Heads
- Airflow control base
- Reinforced 510 connector
- Glue-free design (All parts are replaceable)
- Bottom Dual Coil for better performance from your e-liquid
- Pyrex Glass Tank (for protection from harsh/strong liquids)
- Capacity is 2.5ml+.
- Comes with 2.0 ohm coils (Dual coils at 2.0 ohms total (two 4 ohm coils
- 1 AeroTank
- 1 AeroTank Airflow Base
- 2 AeroTank/ProTank-3 Coils (2.0 ohm)
- 1 eGo Cone cover.
- 1 Nice packing box to store the tank when not in use.
Dimensions: 2-11/16″L x 3/4″D
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. When filling the Clearomizer avoid getting liquid in this tube.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the AeroTank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the AeroTank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid (“topped off”). This helps maintain the “vacuum” in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.