It’s an old-fashioned Peach Cobbler at its best. Sun-ripened peaches in a sugary syrup, a splash of zesty lemon, a generous sprinkle of spicy cinnamon, aromatic nutmeg and a rich buttery vanilla-infused batter and that is how we’ve created our sweet and spicy Peach Cobbler DIY flavor concentrate. Mix and enjoy as is or pair with our Creamy Vanilla DIY flavor concentrate for a peachy dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.
Key Flavors: Peach, Pie Crust
Base Component: Propylene Glycol
Download Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) (1)Download Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) (2)
DIY e-liquid can be a very cost-effective and rewarding experience. You have the ability to create your own personal flavor and adjust it as you please.
While the DIY process might seem daunting at first, it’s quite easy.
You will need the following to get started:
Instructions on how to mix your DIY e-juice:
- Gather up your supplies.
- Using the measuring cup or syringe fill your travel bottle with roughly 10% DIY flavor concentrate. Use this quick mixing trick:
- A 30ml bottle will need 60 drops of flavor
- A 50ml will need 100 drops, and so forth.
- Finish your DIY mix by filling a travel bottle to the top with the PG/VG base.
- Screw on the cap and give it a good shake.
- Allow the e-juice time to steep.
Congratulations! You’ve created your very own e-liquid.