Magic Cocoa is sweet chocolate and a dash of vanilla.
Made to warm you up on a chilly night, this DIY E-Liquid flavor is a blend that heightens all of your senses.
Magic Cocoa tastes great with additional vanilla or chocolate flavors, we even enjoy adding in a bit of caramel. It’s a DIY E-Liquid Recipe we highly recommend you try.
Take a look at the How to Mix tab to learn the easy steps of mixing your DIY Flavor.
Key Flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla Mix
Non-Flavoring Ingredients: Propylene Glycol
Warning: Please do not vape concentrated flavor on it’s own. Must be diluted before use!
View our other DIY flavors.
Download Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
DIY e-liquid can be a very cost-effective and rewarding experience. You have the ability to create your own personal flavor and adjust it as you please. And our range of handcrafted DIY flavor concentrates makes it easier than ever.
The DIY basics:
Instructions on how to mix your DIY vape juice:
- Gather up your supplies.
- For a rough estimate of flavoring you can squeeze approximately 10% of the DIY flavor concentrate into your travel bottle by using this quick mixing trick:
- A 30ml bottle will need 60 drops of flavor.
- A 50ml will need 100 drops, and so forth.
- Fill the rest of the travel bottle with the PG/VG base.
- Screw on the bottle cap and give it a good shake.
- For the best results allow your E-Juice to steep for a few days/weeks. (Optional)
For more tips & tricks on mixing your own vape juice click here.