Raspberry Flavor is sweet with a slight bitter or tarty touch to it. There’s a great balance with the sweet and tart, making Raspberry an excellent addition to any DIY E-Liquid recipe.
A vanilla-raspberry flavor is one type of recipe we’d suggest you try to make. Perhaps a Raspberry and Pure Menthol combination as well. There are a variety of ways you can use this DIY flavor.
If you are looking to just enjoy a straight Raspberry E-Liquid, this flavor will be perfect for that as well.
Key Flavors: Raspberry
Key Non-Flavoring Ingredients: Propylene Glycol
Warning: Please do not vape concentrated flavor on it’s own. Must be diluted before use!
View our other DIY flavors.
Download Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
DIY e-liquid can be a very cost-effective and rewarding experience. You have the ability to create your own personal flavor and adjust it as you please.
While the DIY process might seem daunting at first, it’s quite easy.
You will need the following to get started:
Instructions on how to mix your DIY e-juice:
- Gather up your supplies.
- Using the measuring cup or syringe fill your travel bottle with roughly 10% DIY flavor concentrate. Use this quick mixing trick:
- A 30ml bottle will need 60 drops of flavor
- A 50ml will need 100 drops, and so forth.
- Finish your DIY mix by filling a travel bottle to the top with the PG/VG base.
- Screw on the cap and give it a good shake.
- Allow the e-juice time to steep.
Congratulations! You’ve created your very own e-liquid.