Not to be mistaken for the milky flavor of Taro boba or bubble tea, our Taro DIY flavor concentrate stays true to the root. An earthy scent with a slightly nutty taste and hints of vanilla creates a subtly sweet and mild vaping experience. Taro is generally considered to be an acquired taste. With a genuine earthy, but sweet feel, this Taro flavoring tastes just like the real thing! We recommend combining it with a sweet dessert flavor concentrate like Creamy Vanilla to create the perfect milky bubble tea vape juice.
Key Flavors: Taro
Base Component: Propylene Glycol
Download Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
DIY e-liquid can be a very cost-effective and rewarding experience. You have the ability to create your own personal flavor and adjust it as you please. And our range of handcrafted DIY flavor concentrates makes it easier than ever.
The DIY basics:
Instructions on how to mix your DIY vape juice:
- Gather up your supplies.
- For a rough estimate of flavoring you can squeeze approximately 10% of the DIY flavor concentrate into your travel bottle by using this quick mixing trick:
- A 30ml bottle will need 60 drops of flavor.
- A 50ml will need 100 drops, and so forth.
- Fill the rest of the travel bottle with the PG/VG base.
- Screw on the bottle cap and give it a good shake.
- For the best results allow your E-Juice to steep for a few days/weeks. (Optional)
For more tips & tricks on mixing your own vape juice click here.