Inside Tropical Thunder flavoring is get-away vacation to paradise, but, lets not forget all of the tropical fruits we mix in. With a combination of a sweet and fruity, the name describes the flavor to a tee.
From pineapple to papaya and everything else in-between, each tropical fruit brings their own personality to the party. Form your own personal tropical vacation in your next DIY mix by adding some Tropic Thunder!
Check out the How to Mix tab to learn the easy steps of mixing your DIY Concentrated Flavor.
Key Flavors: Pineapple, Papaya, Mango, Kiwi, Citrus
Non-Flavoring Ingredients: Propylene Glycol
Warning: Please do not vape concentrated flavor on it’s own. Must be diluted before use!
View our other DIY flavors.
DIY e-liquid can be a very cost-effective and rewarding experience. You have the ability to create your own personal flavor and adjust it as you please.
While the DIY process might seem daunting at first, it’s quite easy.
You will need the following to get started:
Instructions on how to mix your DIY e-juice:
- Gather up your supplies.
- Using the measuring cup or syringe fill your travel bottle with roughly 10% DIY flavor concentrate. Use this quick mixing trick:
- A 30ml bottle will need 60 drops of flavor
- A 50ml will need 100 drops, and so forth.
- Finish your DIY mix by filling a travel bottle to the top with the PG/VG base.
- Screw on the cap and give it a good shake.
- Allow the e-juice time to steep.
Congratulations! You’ve created your very own e-liquid.