AW IMR 18350 – 700 mAh
The AW IMR 18350 – 700 mAh is a high dran, rechareable battery that is well suited a high power mod.
View our other Mod Batteries.
- Capacity: 700mAh
- Peak Voltage: 4.2v
- Lowest Discharge: 2.5v
- AW batteries are well known for safer chemistry than Lithium-ion
- Nominal working voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 700mAH
- Lowest Discharge voltage: 2.50V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Dimensions: 18D x 35H mm (+/- 0.5mm
- Life Cycle : >500 cycle
- Weight : 15(+/-2)g
Please check the voltage of the battery right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even damage them. DO NOT use the charger if it is overcharging IMR cells.
- All batteries including Li-ion batteries could potentially be dangerous and may explode if mishandled.
- Before using a user should have enough knowledge of Li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly.
- When charging a battery make sure to charge at a Fire-proof surface. Do not charge on a wood surface or on a carpet, if done improperly Vapor Vapeps accepts no responsibility for the outcome of using any batteries..
- Buy these batteries at your own risk.
Have a question about this product? Contact: [email protected]