A light and mild flavor, Green Tea Flavor is best used in a supporting role inside your DIY E-Liquid recipes. It can certainly be enjoyed all on it’s own, but it’s true value lies when paired with fruits.
You can try creating sweet Pomegranate Green Tea or add in Dragon Fruit to replicate our Dragon Green Tea E-Juice.
Or if you have an E-Liquid recipe that’s too strong, Green Tea should step into soften it out.
Check out the How to Mix tab to learn the easy steps of mixing your DIY Concentrated Flavor.
Key Flavors: Green Tea, Light Tea Mix
Non-Flavoring Ingredients: Propylene Glycol
Warning: Please do not vape concentrated flavor on it’s own. Must be diluted before use!
View our other DIY flavors.
Green Tea is also available as a Premixed E-Liquid.
More about our DIY Concentrates
Vapor Vapes DIY Flavor Concentrates provide an effortless way to mix premium quality vape juice in a variety of flavors from the comfort of your home. The best part? No recipe needed! It’s the same great, handcrafted flavor our E-Liquid range has to offer but at low pricing that suits any vaping budget. All of our DIY concentrates are made from locally sourced, USP food-grade flavoring.
Benefits of DIY:
- A cheaper alternative to vape juice, without sacrificing the premium quality you’ve come to expect from our E-Liquids.
- Control your flavor strength by simply adjusting the amount of flavoring you use.
- 5ml of DIY flavor concentrate mixes approximately 50ml E-Liquid, so you can make a little go a long way.
- 145 Ready to mix & vape flavors for you to enjoy.
- Create your own flavor combinations and recipes.
- No added sweeteners. See our DIY Sweetener.
Warning: Please do not vape concentrated flavor on its own. Dilute before use!