Our Cinnamon Roll DIY flavor concentrate is one-of-a-kind. Indulge in the taste of freshly baked sweet rolls covered in rich vanilla icing and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Mix and enjoy a mouth-watering vape juice that satisfies any sweet tooth. This flavor concentrate needs no add-ons but it makes for a great base to create your own flavor. For instance you can combine Cinnamon Roll DIY concentrate with our Fire Bomb DIY concentrate – the result is a spicy candy vape flavor you’ll love.
Key Flavors: Cinnamon, Pastry
Base Component: Propylene Glycol
Cinnamon Roll is also available as a Premixed E-Liquid.
More about our DIY Concentrates
Vapor Vapes DIY Flavor Concentrates provide an effortless way to mix premium quality vape juice in a variety of flavors from the comfort of your home. The best part? No recipe needed! It’s the same great, handcrafted flavor our E-Liquid range has to offer but at low pricing that suits any vaping budget. All of our DIY concentrates are made from locally sourced, USP food-grade flavoring.
Benefits of DIY:
- A cheaper alternative to vape juice, without sacrificing the premium quality you’ve come to expect from our E-Liquids.
- Control your flavor strength by simply adjusting the amount of flavoring you use.
- 5ml of DIY flavor concentrate mixes approximately 50ml E-Liquid, so you can make a little go a long way.
- 145 Ready to mix & vape flavors for you to enjoy.
- Create your own flavor combinations and recipes.
- No added sweeteners. See our DIY Sweetener.
For more information on Vapor Vapes products, tips and fixes visit help.vaporvapes.com or contact us for assistance.
Warning: Please do not vape concentrated flavor on its own. Dilute before use!
Pros: Perfect, not too sweet
Cons: Taste like something you dont want to taste
Final Thoughts: Yuck
Cons: no flavor
Pros: I love the flavor of this one I can't stop
Cons: None flavor us lasting strong
Final Thoughts: Will buy more next pay check it's worth the dubble shoot of flavor
Pros: Very nice cinnamon roll flavor!
Final Thoughts: Yummy!
Pros: Can't think of one
Cons: Has a real perfume taste to it, not the rich flavor I was hoping for.
Final Thoughts: It's sucks
Pros: Love it