(Previously named Cucumber Mint)
Cucumber Menthol DIY flavor concentrate is as cool and refreshing as an icy splash of water first thing in the morning. This concentrate combines the light taste of cucumber with a frosty mint. It’s a great fit for vapers who are not keen on a sweet vape juice. We recommend enjoying this distinct cucumber flavor as is.
Key Flavors: Cucumber, Mint Candy
Base Component: Propylene Glycol
Cucumber Menthol is also available as a Premixed E-Liquid.
More about our DIY Concentrates
Vapor Vapes DIY Flavor Concentrates provide an effortless way to mix premium quality vape juice in a variety of flavors from the comfort of your home. The best part? No recipe needed! It’s the same great, handcrafted flavor our E-Liquid range has to offer but at low pricing that suits any vaping budget. All of our DIY concentrates are made from locally sourced, USP food-grade flavoring.
Benefits of DIY:
- A cheaper alternative to vape juice, without sacrificing the premium quality you’ve come to expect from our E-Liquids.
- Control your flavor strength by simply adjusting the amount of flavoring you use.
- 5ml of DIY flavor concentrate mixes approximately 50ml E-Liquid, so you can make a little go a long way.
- 145 Ready to mix & vape flavors for you to enjoy.
- Create your own flavor combinations and recipes.
- No added sweeteners. See our DIY Sweetener.
For more information on Vapor Vapes products, tips and fixes visit help.vaporvapes.com or contact us for assistance.
Warning: Please do not vape concentrated flavor on its own. Dilute before use!
Pros: this is the only place I can find that ships to IL
Cons: Way more cucumber flavor than menthol I have expecting a really even balance of the two but it wasn’t good it took me over a year to get through the bottle because it was that unpleasant. If I had any other options I would use them but this is the only one I can find so I’m SOL stuck ordering more
Final Thoughts: I wouldn’t order if I had other choices but I don’t, so FML
Pros: One of my favorite flavors!
Pros: Light taste, light hits. Mint flavor is good.
Cons: Tastes odd with the cucumber side. Kinda....rancid?
Pros: Minty with a fresh fruit flavor
Final Thoughts: My favorite so far