Huckleberry E-Liquid is a mouth-watering, sour wild berry flavor. Relish in a tart berry flavor more intense than a blueberry and less sweet than a ripe strawberry.
Will I like it?
Our Huckleberry flavor is the ideal vape for those vapers in search of a hard-hitting sour vape juice.
Huckleberry is also available as a DIY Flavor Concentrate.
- Proudly made in the USA
- 100% Kosher Grade PG/VG
- Unique PG/VG Mix Options
- Pharmaceutical Grade Nicotine
- Any Nicotine Strength
- Vegan Friendly Vape Flavors
More about our E-Liquids
Vapor Vapes E-Liquids are freebase vape juices handcrafted to order using certified 100% Kosher, premium quality Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Pharmaceutical Grade Nicotine, USP food grade flavoring and no added sweetener. We pride ourselves on providing an extensive variety of flavor and customization options to suit every individual’s needs, as well as speedy shipping making us as accessible as the local vape store near you.
All of our E-Liquids contain:
- Kosher USP Grade Propylene Glycol (PG)
- Kosher USP Grade Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
- 99.9% Pharmaceutical Grade Freebase Synthetic Nicotine (Except 0mg)
- Natural & Artificial Flavoring
All of our E-Liquids are available in:
- PG/VG 50/50 (Pod / Vape Pens), 30/70 (High Wattage / Sub-Ohm), 70/30 (Cigalikes), 20/80 (Drippers / RDAs), and 100% VG (Cloud Chasers) blends.
- 7 Nicotine strengths ranging from 0mg (nicotine free) to an ultra-light 1.5mg, the milder 3mg and 6mg, or the stronger 12mg, 18mg and 24mg options.
- 5ml, 15ml, 30ml, 60ml, 120ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml bottle sizes.
For more information on Vapor Vapes products, tips and fixes visit help.vaporvapes.com or contact us for assistance.
Pros: Good flavor but nothing to compare it to since I’ve never tasted huckleberry. Easy to mix & vape. Will try again.
Cons: This was part of my first venture into DIY. So I didn’t get ratio right, not enough steep time. Entirely my fault.
Final Thoughts: I’m trying this again now that I’ve got experience behind me. Sounds like my kind of flavor, glad it’s unsweetened. I’ll review again.
Pros: Very good flavor has a nice tart to it. Mixes well with lemon pie.
Pros: Enjoyed, tasty
Pros: very good flavor enjoy it very much, very close to real huckleberry taste.
Pros: An awesome sweet and tangy flavor.
Cons: There is never enough of it.
Final Thoughts: I would add this to ice cream. Try it.
Pros: This is my all day everyday flavor. I order 250 ml at a time, do not recommend adding anything til you try it as is.
Final Thoughts: Not for everyone but its worth a try if you a like a tart fruit flavor
Pros: Huckleberry is such a subtle flavor it is difficult to capture. This came closer than any other juice I have tried. It didn't lean toward the blueberry which was great.
Cons: There is still more about this flavor to be unraveled but you are certainly at the head of the pack to capture it.