First base, second base, third base… it is a home run with our Apple Pie E-Liquid. Tart green pie apples drenched in a cinnamon-sugar syrup, wrapped in buttery layers of pastry. It’s the red, white and blue of pies – an all American slice of goodness. Apple Pie DIY flavor concentrate is best enjoyed as is but feel free to add our Creamy Vanilla flavor concentrate for an extra lip-smacking dessert flavor.
Key Flavors: Apple, Vanilla Mix, Cinnamon, Pie Crust
Base Component: Propylene Glycol
DIY e-liquid can be a very cost-effective and rewarding experience. You have the ability to create your own personal flavor and adjust it as you please.
While the DIY process might seem daunting at first, it’s quite easy.
You will need the following to get started:
Instructions on how to mix your DIY e-juice:
- Gather up your supplies.
- Using the measuring cup or syringe fill your travel bottle with roughly 10% DIY flavor concentrate. Use this quick mixing trick:
- A 30ml bottle will need 60 drops of flavor
- A 50ml will need 100 drops, and so forth.
- Finish your DIY mix by filling a travel bottle to the top with the PG/VG base.
- Screw on the cap and give it a good shake.
- Allow the e-juice time to steep.
Congratulations! You’ve created your very own e-liquid.