Hit that perfect sweet spot with our Sugar Free DIY Sweetener. Add this water soluble, sucralose sweetener with a subtle cotton candy flavor to your favorite DIY recipe for a sweeter vape juice.
Note: When this flavor gets really cold, little crystals can form. This is harmless, and they will go away if you warm the flavor gently. May also show a variation in color from clear to light tan.
DIY e-liquid can be a very cost-effective and rewarding experience. You have the ability to create your own personal flavor and adjust it as you please.
While the DIY process might seem daunting at first, it’s quite easy.
You will need the following to get started:
Instructions on how to mix your DIY e-juice:
- Gather up your supplies.
- Using the measuring cup or syringe fill your travel bottle with roughly 10% DIY flavor concentrate. Use this quick mixing trick:
- A 30ml bottle will need 60 drops of flavor
- A 50ml will need 100 drops, and so forth.
- Finish your DIY mix by filling a travel bottle to the top with the PG/VG base.
- Screw on the cap and give it a good shake.
- Allow the e-juice time to steep.
Congratulations! You’ve created your very own e-liquid.