A light and mild flavor, Green Tea Flavor is best used in a supporting role inside your DIY E-Liquid recipes. It can certainly be enjoyed all on it’s own, but it’s true value lies when paired with fruits.
You can try creating sweet Pomegranate Green Tea or add in Dragon Fruit to replicate our Dragon Green Tea E-Juice.
Or if you have an E-Liquid recipe that’s too strong, Green Tea should step into soften it out.
Check out the How to Mix tab to learn the easy steps of mixing your DIY Concentrated Flavor.
Key Flavors: Green Tea, Light Tea Mix
Non-Flavoring Ingredients: Propylene Glycol
Warning: Please do not vape concentrated flavor on it’s own. Must be diluted before use!
View our other DIY flavors.
DIY e-liquid can be a very cost-effective and rewarding experience. You have the ability to create your own personal flavor and adjust it as you please.
While the DIY process might seem daunting at first, it’s quite easy.
You will need the following to get started:
Instructions on how to mix your DIY e-juice:
- Gather up your supplies.
- Using the measuring cup or syringe fill your travel bottle with roughly 10% DIY flavor concentrate. Use this quick mixing trick:
- A 30ml bottle will need 60 drops of flavor
- A 50ml will need 100 drops, and so forth.
- Finish your DIY mix by filling a travel bottle to the top with the PG/VG base.
- Screw on the cap and give it a good shake.
- Allow the e-juice time to steep.
Congratulations! You’ve created your very own e-liquid.