Spearmint flavor is refreshing and slightly sweet, providing a great touch of mint to any DIY E-Liquid recipe. Pair Spearmint with fruits such as strawberry or blueberry to create chilled and fresh fruit mixes.
Spearmint is not nearly as strong as Pure Menthol, and instead provides a milder mint flavor that’s easy on your tastebuds.
Check the How to Mix tab to learn the easy steps of mixing your DIY Concentrated Flavor.
Key Flavors: Spearmint
Non-Flavoring Ingredients: Propylene Glycol
Warning: Please do not vape concentrated flavor on it’s own. Must be diluted before use!
View our other DIY flavors.
DIY e-liquid can be a very cost-effective and rewarding experience. You have the ability to create your own personal flavor and adjust it as you please.
While the DIY process might seem daunting at first, it’s quite easy.
You will need the following to get started:
Instructions on how to mix your DIY e-juice:
- Gather up your supplies.
- Using the measuring cup or syringe fill your travel bottle with roughly 10% DIY flavor concentrate. Use this quick mixing trick:
- A 30ml bottle will need 60 drops of flavor
- A 50ml will need 100 drops, and so forth.
- Finish your DIY mix by filling a travel bottle to the top with the PG/VG base.
- Screw on the cap and give it a good shake.
- Allow the e-juice time to steep.
Congratulations! You’ve created your very own e-liquid.