Not to be mistaken for the milky flavor of Taro boba or bubble tea, our Taro DIY flavor concentrate stays true to the root. An earthy scent with a slightly nutty taste and hints of vanilla creates a subtly sweet and mild vaping experience. Taro is generally considered to be an acquired taste. With a genuine earthy, but sweet feel, this Taro flavoring tastes just like the real thing! We recommend combining it with a sweet dessert flavor concentrate like Creamy Vanilla to create the perfect milky bubble tea vape juice.
Key Flavors: Taro
Base Component: Propylene Glycol
Taro is also available as a Premixed E-Liquid.
More about our DIY Concentrates
Vapor Vapes DIY Flavor Concentrates provide an effortless way to mix premium quality vape juice in a variety of flavors from the comfort of your home. The best part? No recipe needed! It’s the same great, handcrafted flavor our E-Liquid range has to offer but at low pricing that suits any vaping budget. All DIY concentrates are made from locally sourced flavoring.
Benefits of DIY:
- A cheaper alternative to vape juice, without sacrificing the premium quality you’ve come to expect from our E-Liquids.
- Control your flavor strength by simply adjusting the amount of flavoring you use.
- 5ml of DIY flavor concentrate mixes approximately 50ml E-Liquid, so you can make a little go a long way.
- 145 Ready to mix & vape flavors for you to enjoy.
- Create your own flavor combinations and recipes.
- No added sweeteners. See our DIY Sweetener.
Warning: Please do not vape concentrated flavor on its own. Dilute before use!