We’re taking you to flavor town with the delightfully sweet and tangy Cherry Pie DIY flavor concentrate. This dessert concentrate combines our popular Black Cherry flavor with cherry blossoms and maraschino cherries. Add a hint of vanilla and buttery pie crust and we’re in business. Mix and enjoy Cherry Pie as is or use our Creamy Vanilla DIY flavor concentrate to add a dollop of whipped cream on the side.
Key Flavors: Black Cherry, Pie Crust
Base Component: Propylene Glycol
Cherry Pie is also available as a Premixed E-Liquid.
More about our DIY Concentrates
Vapor Vapes DIY Flavor Concentrates provide an effortless way to mix premium quality vape juice in a variety of flavors from the comfort of your home. The best part? No recipe needed! It’s the same great, handcrafted flavor our E-Liquid range has to offer but at low pricing that suits any vaping budget. All of our DIY concentrates are made from locally sourced, USP food-grade flavoring.
Benefits of DIY:
- A cheaper alternative to vape juice, without sacrificing the premium quality you’ve come to expect from our E-Liquids.
- Control your flavor strength by simply adjusting the amount of flavoring you use.
- 5ml of DIY flavor concentrate mixes approximately 50ml E-Liquid, so you can make a little go a long way.
- 145 Ready to mix & vape flavors for you to enjoy.
- Create your own flavor combinations and recipes.
- No added sweeteners. See our DIY Sweetener.
For more information on Vapor Vapes products, tips and fixes visit help.vaporvapes.com or contact us for assistance.
Warning: Please do not vape concentrated flavor on its own. Dilute before use!
Pros: Nice smooth even flavor.
Final Thoughts: It's the only flavor I like. It's like inhaling a piece of cherry pie with the added bonus of no calories.
Pros: It’s just ok. You can taste the cherry more on the exhale.
Cons: A little too tart for my liking.
Final Thoughts: I’ve only tried one other cherry flavored vape juice before. This one was more tart (I hope that’s the right word for it) and the other I tried was more of a warm cherry flavor. I prefer the latter. It’s not horrible. It’s just ok.